- Deliveries to residential areas (private homes) are covered and insured.
- Packages under $99 come with insurance and delivery confirmation. Packages over $100 come with insurance and delivery confirmation. If a package has been signed for at your residential address, you are responsible. We ship and provide you with everything you need to locate a missing package through your postal facility. We provide this link (quick video on how to file a claim) as a courtesy to you and this link (file a claim online) as well, to make it easier to call, or file and give your tracking information and locate your package through the USPS. We add "delivery confirmation" on all orders over $100 so that you are covered by USPS insurance and/or replacement. Orders that are not received must be followed up through the USPS using 1-800-ASK-USPS. If you need to file a claim use the link below (as a courtesy we provided a link) to USPS FILE A CLAIM ONLINE through web page https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm. If this link becomes broken please search "filing a claim for USPS" online. We recommend mailing items to safe residential areas and ensure people are at home to receive your packages. If you are unable to be at home, your order will be held at the post office in your city. Make sure you know the sorting facility for your area. Sometimes there are a few in a small radius of your area. If your order included "delivery confirmation" you will need to file a claim for not receiving the order (use the same link above) and file a claim. We do not have anything to do with missing packages. You must go through your USPS using your tracking number which is sent to the email you used to order items (check your junk folder for shipping info). We are a small artisan company. We would not be able to run our business efficiently and follow up on everyone's delayed packages. Please understand. Make provisions and follow-up using links and your tracking numbers in your emails that are sent with every single order
Wrong Address. It's impossible for us to make an address error as we only use what you input/add into the system when you order. You must proofread your own address! We do not replace items due to customer error. Our system is built to send exactly to the address you provide. We do this to make sure we do not make mistakes on our end. It's a system fail proof method. If you made an error login to your account and change your address. If your package hasn't been sent yet then it will get a printed label with the correct address. If it has already gone out, make the corrections so your next order will get to the correct address. You may want to check the address you accidentally sent it to and/or call your local post office. 1-800-ASK-USPS to see if you can bring your identification and pick up paid for items at your post office.
Deliveries to Dorms and Apartments. You are responsible for deciding where and how you would like to receive your deliveries. Send to a trusted residential address. It's your choice and your responsibility. We do not replace items that are delivered to a place of business that has a "delivery confirmation" if it's a dorm or place of business. If you are missing it - file a claim using the colored link above or call your local USPS. 1-800-ASK-USPS
Stolen or Missing Packages. If your order is not received and becomes "lost" there is an online form on the USPS website that will need to be filled out by you the customer. It is an easy form and you will receive email updates from your carrier. We provided the link as a courtesy here- https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm. We do not track packages for you. We simply provide you with the tracking number once items have left our facility. We strongly urge customers to deliver to a residential address.
Wrong or Missing Items From Order. If your order has the wrong item resulting from a mistake on our end and is different from what is listed on your order form that you input, we will gladly pay for re-shipping your order free of charge. Our system only reprints what you add. Double check your order before finalizing.
Damaged Package. If your package shows unusual damage DO NOT ACCEPT THE PACKAGE. Package must be denied and sent back to our facility and received in order for us to replace contents and resend at our expense.
Return Policy. Our policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If a seal has been broken or item used we can not accept any returns -no exceptions. Soaps also fall into this category because of the nature of them. All sales are final. If you have an unusual request, all unusual return requests are handled on a case by case basis. Click here and complete form. Allow us 7-10 business days for an accurate response.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device